Thursday 25 August 2011

aaliyah ilse uyttersprot, death anniversary night1001

Photo, Vids, Phenomenal, Inspiration, life style
aaliyah ilse uyttersprot, death anniversary night1001

Ten years today, singer Aaliyah died when her plane crashed following a video shoot in the Bahamas. While fans mourned her loss, pouring over newspapers and listening to the radio for updates, those who knew her personally felt a pain much closer to their hearts.

Aaliyah’s then boyfriend Damon Dash spoke to Billboard this week about his relationship with Aaliyah. The former Roc-a-feller executive reflected on the better times and how her death impacted him.

A few excerpts from Dash’s interview with Billboard’s The Juice:

On meeting Aaliyah through his accountant in 2000:

“She was intelligent and she caught me. I’m the kind of guy who says things sometimes just to make myself laugh, but she would just catch me making jokes for me. I couldn’t get anything past her. She had a very quick mind and a very kind heart.”

On their chemistry:

“The energy we created together for people to observe was kind of crazy. We’d be in a room full of people talking to each other and it felt like everyone was listening but it would be just us. It would be like we were the only ones in the room…It was like something was going down in history every time I was with her. Every time I was around her I felt it was the place to be.”


Read more


0 komentar:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting