Thursday 4 August 2011

Prophet Mesenger Muhammad Face Look Likely

Photo, Vids, Phenomenal, Inspiration, life style
Prophet Mesenger Muhammad Face Look Likely
Although currently the face Rasululah never be described as real but there will be a shadow of his face in the minds of his people as a face filled with light and tenderness and affection, because he is a carrier of Mercy for the universe, then his face lovingly, as saying he SAW, temperament, behavior, and even guidance he saw was filled with love of Allah. What possessed by the Prophet was a surplus given by Allah to His servants selected directly.




Rasulullah SAW has a sentiasa cheerful face shining, keep the majesty and who would vibrate his face staring at him .. And this is one miracle that the king had because this is unlikely to be possessed by ordinary people.

Greatness is what the Halah Hind bint-adviser in the nature prophet, said to be great and full wibaa as narrated by At-Timirdzi.
Karamahu Wajhah Ali once said: "Anyone who saw him in passing will surely proud authority."

Ibn Majah narrated: "There someone came to the Prophet Muhammad with a shudder and then the Prophet said:" There was nothing calm your heart. "
When Amer bin Ash to the Prophet SAWuntuk the first time he said: "I can not look on his face, if there is org asked me about the properties of the king, while I could not tell kerana my eyes could not see his face." Subhanallah!

At-Tirmidhi narrated from Ibn Abi Halah, IF the Prophet was talking then all the friends who were around him quietly, bowing his head, as if the head was a bird infestation.

Companions of the Prophet SAW did not face the king harshly, kerana majesty and authority that can tell and illustrate the nature and the way he is those who are small or who are under her care before the time of his prophethood, like Hind bint Abi Halah and Ali ra

Narrated by Ali Mas'ud Albadriy about what he experienced his own: When I was teaching my servant seorg suddenly I heard a voice from the back, at first I was him also because anger would spill over the Prophet Muhammad that after I looked into his face then without kusedari whip who hold me down to the ground, the king said to me: "By Allah.you can do more than what you are doing now." So with a faltering voice I said: "O God Rasulullah. I will not teach again this hambalu after this."

There was a woman named Qiblah bint seorg Makhramah he said: "I've seen SAW Rasulluah sitting with diligent suddenly there was the fear creeping in my heart, and I, shivering with fear, then voice say:" O Messenger of Allah, the woman's right He shivered with fear against you. "So he was a handsome kerana I see myself behind her back and said: Poor you soothe your heart." After I heard these words, the fear quickly vanished from my heart.
As for the emission of conscience who adorn the beauty and majesty of the Prophet Muhammad as a properties and picture his face, then it was in essential.
Read more

0 komentar:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting