Saturday 3 September 2011

Army Half Marathon 2011 night1001

Photo, Vids, Phenomenal, Inspiration, life style 
Army Half Marathon 2011 night1001

The other day, as part of my marathon training, I ran an 8 miler. It was glorious. I took it nice and steady and enjoyed everything about it. When I got to about 5 1/2 miles I still felt so good that I knew the last couple of miles were going to be great. And like I said on my Facebook page, that is the best feeling I get from running: knowing a few miles before the end of a longish run that I'm going to finish strong and not sputter to the end. There is nothing better. Read more
half marathon: the playlist. 31 Aug. A couple of you asked if I'd share my playlist from the half marathon, and I'm happy to oblige. Below is approximately 3+ hours worth of music, and when after listening to a podcast of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me for the first 45 minutes of the run, I switched to this, hit shuffle, and ran on. And to answer some questions I know you'll have: –Yes, I know ... Seven Nation Army 3:52 The White Stripes. SexyBack 4:03 Justin Timberlake. Single Ladies read more 2011-Singapore-Army-Half-Marathon-Goodie-Bag. read more SINGAPORE: To mark its 20th anniversary this year, organisers of the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon are hoping runners can experience a run down memory lane – all 21 kilometres of it. The number of iconic landmarks. read more

0 komentar:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting